usa education visa

Education USA visa

Education US visa – F1, that is exactly what you have to get. This is a type of nonimmigrant visa for academic studies at US universities or at language courses. Under the terms of this visa, you have the right to work on campus no more than 20 hours a week.

Our education center in US will help you to preapre all documents for visa application. Contact us for details.